Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Inc. Internships & Fellowships
CBCF Congressional Internship Program
Session: Summer 2012
Deadline: March 22, 2012
Program Dates: May 27—July 28, 2012
Established in 1986, the CBCF Congressional Internship Program answered the call to help diversify our democracy by increasing the pool of talented public servants. This intensive nine‐week summer program offers the opportunity for college students from across the nation to learn about the legislative process, leadership and careers in the policy making process. Interns work in CBC member offices, attend professional development events, and participate in leadership development projects. The program prepares young people to become informed decision makers and influential leaders who shape our world.
- Interns will receive a $3,000 stipend
- Housing at a local university
- Interns may be eligible to receive academic credit at their college or university for participating in the program
- U.S. citizen or permit to work in the U.S.
- Currently or recently enrolled in college fulltime when applying for program
- Demonstrated interest in public service, governance, and policy-making process
For more information on how to apply, click here.