AVAILABLE NOW: 2017 VETERANS RESOURCE GUIDE
Rep. Sewell’s 2017 Veterans Resource Guide aims to help the brave men and women of Alabama's 7th Congressional District who have answered the call to serve in our armed forces as they transition back into their communities. The guide helps our veterans obtain the proper benefits and assistance they have earned through their service.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.