White House Tours
Congresswoman Terri Sewell’s office is happy to process your request to tour the White House.
Here are FIVE tips that you should consider before submitting your request:
- The White House schedules tours on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests can be submitted as early as four months in advance. However, submissions made within 30 days of your requested date cannot be processed.
- Tours are only available Tuesday through Saturday between 7:30 am and 1:30 pm. Tours do not take place on Sundays and Mondays. On occasion, the White House must cancel requested or scheduled tours for special events.
- The White House does not confirm tours until 10 – 14 days before the dates you request.
- Due to high-volume and scheduling constraints, requesting a tour does not guarantee that it can be confirmed.
- Please make sure the information that you will be asked to provide is correct. Once submitted, the information is final and cannot be changed.