Below are some resources that should help anyone interested in finding employment with the federal government.
- USA Jobs is the official site for current federal jobs and employment information. Users can learn about the benefits of federal employment, and search for federal job openings by state, city or zip code.
- Students and Recent Graduates can search for Student Jobs on the USAJOBS.gov website or browse Pathways Programs for information on Internships, Recent Graduates Programs, the Presidential Management Fellows Program and other special benefits available to students in the federal job market.
- Information on employment opportunities at the House for prospective job applicants.
- America's Job Bank is one of the most requested sites through the Department of Labor. It provides a searchable database of over one million jobs, and allows users to post their resumes online.
- The Job Accommodation Network is a service of the Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy. It provides one-on-one information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities, and is also available through its 1-800-ADA-WORK hotline.
- The Department of Labor Home Page is an invaluable resource for information pertaining to employment. You can research wage and salary data, and vital economic statistics as they pertain to our nation's world-class labor force.