The following information is for Senior Citizens. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Social Security and Medicare
My office can help you with determining Social Security benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicare eligibility.
- Do you want to know if you qualify for disability and SSI? Use Social Security's Screening Tool (BEST) to check if you do.
- Do you need information on how to apply for Medicare? Go to the Medicare Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Do you have other general questions about social security services and benefits? Find an answer on the Social Security Administration's Answers to Your Questions page.
- Social Security office locator
- Additional resources (including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property)