White House Tours
Congresswoman Terri Sewell’s office is happy to process your request to tour the White House.
Here are FIVE tips that you should consider before submitting your request:
- The White House schedules tours on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests can be submitted as early as four months in advance. However, submissions made within 30 days of your requested date cannot be processed.
- Tours are only available Tuesday through Saturday between 7:30 am and 1:30 pm. Tours do not take place on Sundays and Mondays. On occasion, the White House must cancel requested or scheduled tours for special events.
- The White House does not confirm tours until 10 – 14 days before the dates you request.
- Due to high-volume and scheduling constraints, requesting a tour does not guarantee that it can be confirmed.
- Please make sure the information that you will be asked to provide is correct. Once submitted, the information is final and cannot be changed.
If you have any questions about your tour request, please contact our office at 202.225.2665.
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.